Monday, November 16, 2009

Professional Development Plan Evidence: Editing Photos



On the bottom is the originial photo of my brothers and I. On top of that photo is its edited counterpart. The changes that I made to the photo were cropping it so that our faces were centered, adjusting the lighting by giving us a "cartoon look," and adding text which reads, "Surprise Visit for Matt Pagano in Lexington, VA." As can be seen by the difference between these two photos, I was able to accomplish my goals of learning how to properly edit photos with regard to their lighting and cropping. I was able to accomplish this task by asking my friend to explain how photo editing software works and by then practicing with that software. Overall it was an excellent learning experience. I will be able to use this knowledge in the classroom when editing photos of classroom activities, field trips, etc. It will allow me to show parents and my peers how I manage a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment