Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Professional Development Plan Evidence: Excel Budget




This is a screen shot of the budget that I made regarding my monthly budget. This budget includes my income ad both necessary and discretionary spending. Learning how to utilize Microsoft Excel was difficult, because I have had almost no practice with the program. However, with the help of my brother, the TTL, and a budget template, I was able to create a detailed Excel spreadsheet that will better allow me to keep track of my income and spending. Creating this spreadsheet was an excellent learning experience for me. I was forced to ask for help and to make mistakes when learning this new program. This skill will be useful as I will be able to keep track of any discretionary funds I receive through the school or from grants that I could apply for. This may also help me keep track of student information as well. Overall, learning how to use Microsoft Excel will benefit me as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment