Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Professional Development Plan Evidence: Inserting Video Clips into Slide Shows/Movies


This is an example of how I met one of my Professional Development Plan goals, inserting a video clip into a slide show or movie. I was able to accomplish this through a number of methods. The first resource I utilized was a friend of mine, however we were unable to effectively insert the movie and publish it. I was able to resolve this issue by visiting the TTL. There, I was able to clearly understand how to effectively insert a video clip into a movie or slide show. This will be very useful as it will allow me to make slide shows more interesting to students. It will also allow me to show parents what their student is doing in class. This could occur if I were to make a slide show of pictures for an open house. Parents could then see photos as well as video clips, allowing them to have a good feel for what their child is learning. Overall, learning how to utilize these video clips and put them into a different program was a very productive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment